SoftGuard® Safety Restraint Chair
- One-piece box steel welded frame for long life and durability
- Have been used with patients as small as 45 lbs. and as large as 475 lbs.
- Chair weighs 80 lbs.
- Chair dimensions: 45-1/2” long by 28-1/2” wide by 42” high (fits through a standard 30” wide door)
- Full coverage back with extra padding on back and seat for softer, more comfortable restraining period
- Heavy duty 8” diameter wheels with a rated capacity of 450 lbs. each
- 2” wide extra long nylon wrist straps
- 2” wide extra long nylon ankle straps
- 18” Hook ‘n Loop soft restraint straps at the elbow for secure restraint of the patients while providing maximum comfort
- Non-locking restraint mechanisms at the ankle, wrist, lap, and shoulder harness straps for quick release in the event of a medical emergency
- Memory foam headrest reduces chances of head injuries and provides greater comfort
- Bolt end covers (acorn nuts) on the exposed bolt ends under the Arm Rests to reduce the risk of injury
- Full coverage high density polypropylene skid plate beneath the foot plate for ease of chair/patient movement (not intended for transport)
- Brakes on wheels keep the chair in place during the restraint process
- Shoulder straps do not cross the chest and therefore do not restrict breathing
- Keeps patient and medical staff SAFE humanely!
SHIPPING DAMAGE NOTICE
Carefully inspect restraint chairs for any damage BEFORE accepting delivery. Any damage must be noted on the Bill of Lading with the driver before they leave the chair or a damage claim cannot be filed and you accept the chair "as is."