Sirchie® 906 Series TacElite Riot Helmet
Our most popular tactical helmet provides outstanding protection and superior comfort. The model 906 features an optically clear, UV resistant, polycarbonate face shield with an integrally molded liquid seal. The model 906 is trusted by thousands of law enforcement agencies around the world to protect their valuable men and women in any riot situation.
- TacElite EPR™ polycarbonate alloy helmet shell.
- Expanded polystyrene liner with padded, sweat-wicking inner liner
- Permanently mounted neck protector with Kydex® penetration shield and shock absorbent foam pad
- Detachable .150" (3.8mm) thick face shield with liquid seal prevents liquids from seeping into officerâ€™s eyes
- Molded lip on top edge of face shield prevents shield from closing over integral visor and striking the face
- Double D-ring fastener provides maximum strength and slip resistance. Optional NIJ compliant quick release buckle available.
- Snap-on nape pad with Kydex® penetration shield, shock-absorbent foam pads and chemical-resistant black Cordura® cover
- Plastic chin cup for added comfort when harness is tightened. Optional chin pad available.
- Face guard: Steel wire with black nylon coating and welded joints for maximum strength and safety. Wire guard is form fitted to match radius of face shield and is attached by four heavy-duty nylon clips. Viewing area: 2 3/4" x 8 1/2" (7.0cm x 21.6cm) (Model 906C only)
- Meets or exceeds NIJ Standard for Riot Helmets, NIJ 0104.02* (Model 906 only)