Sirchie Full Length Reverse Curve Capture Shield
7100 Series Full Length Containment Shields
This reversed curve containment shield features two handles for use in crowd control or inmate containment. Designed more for defensive crowd control, the 5100 is ideal for corrections situations where violence is likely to occur. The shield is made of polycarbonate which is lightweight and shatter resistant—strong enough to protect the user from clubs, bricks, bottles and rocks. The two handles provide officers with positive control for subduing suspects and inmates.
- Dimensions: 48” H x 24” W
- Weight: 9.25 lbs.
- Tough, injection-molded, clear polycarbonate shield is .150” thick (3.8 mm)
- UV-resistant polycarbonate allows visibility up to 88% light transmission.
- Ergonomic injection-molded handles are 1.25” (31.8 mm) diameter.
- 0.75” (19 mm) Shock-absorbing foam pad protects user’s hands.
- 6” (15.24 cm) high decal with white letters on black background allows easy identification of officers.
- Shield curves out towards detainee to capture them