Bob Barker® Tie-Cord Laundry Nets
Collect laundry, wash it and dry it....all in the same net!
- Our open mesh weave allows for maximum air and water exchange so your laundry washes and dries quickly and thoroughly.
- See-through for easy identification of contents.
- Constructed of 100% polyester with heavy-duty 3 cord over-lock stitching for long life under extreme conditions.
- 100% polyester won't quickly break down from exposure to detergents or shrivel up in the dryer like other types of mesh nets can.
- Non-absorbent 100% polyester resists nildew.
- Sewn-in cloth ID tags simplify the distribution of clean laundry.
- 100% polyester sewn-on tie cords. Thread the cords through the mesh several times and tie securely.
- Replacement cords are available.
- Complimentary ID tags may be torn off if not needed. Tags will not withstand heat in excess of 180.
- Color: White
- Other colors and sizes available through special order
Information on sizing
- Both 15" x 20" and 18" x 24" laundry nets are small, personal-size nets. 15" x 20" nets can hold approximately one change of light clothing. 18" x 24" nets can hold approximately one change of light clothing plus a towel and washcloth.
- Both 24" x 30" and 24" x 36" laundry nets are over-sized to accommodate large loads. 24" x 30" can hold several changes of clothing plus several towels and washcloths. 24" x 36" laundry nets can hold several articles of bedding such as blankets or bedspreads. Both commercial-size laundry nets are too large or use in residential-style washing machines and dryers.